Dissent Ski GFX Compression Hybrid Padded Sock
The best of both worlds. The hybrid combines KEY features of the Dissent Ski Pro Fit Nano (thin) and the Dissent Ski Genuflex (low-profile padded) socks.
Hybrid specific - POLYGIENE permanent anti-odor treatment, NANOGLIDE 6th-toe-start-zone protection and buffering.
- Exceptionally direct bootfitting AND warmth combined. As always, Dissent optimised for big days of ski touring and backcountry travel.
- Strategic GFX low-profile padding zones - toes, mid-sole, heel, ankle, and shin.
- Thin, breathable, direct compression construction in unpadded zones - provides robust all-day-long bootfit consistency, and helps to expel moisture.
- Graduated Compression and low-profile Genuflex padding zones engineered together. Increased warmth and padding protection.
- TRUE-Compression - best fit, best feel, reduced foot numbness.
- Optimised Dissent engineered bootfit - all day consistent and predictable.
- Unmatched Dissent "direct" ski and snow feel.
- Strategic 3-dimensional GFX second ply padding retains exact fit and memory in your boots, whether dry or wet.
- Padding without bulk. Maximised comfort, with minimal increase in sock thickness.
- Low profile, dense padding helps to in-fill slightly packed out performance-fit boots.
- Engineered technical yarns and knit - provides exceptional moisture management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Unrivalled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Seamless toe.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.